Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oh, I love nude


Once a week, sigh! I only can update my blog once a week since my uni life is super hectic this semester.
Left home early and arrived at dinner time, after that I still had to do my homework until late night. Yes, that's my routine.
I only have Sunday to dressed up and take shots, but I still should be grateful that God give me the Sunday day :D
It's because always summer in my country like I said in the previous post, I always search something light to wear on, and chiffon is the perfect choice for summer!



chiffon shirt ini nude color- tailored
denim shorts - thrifted
booties - Decimal




16 comments:

  1. cool post ;)

    Love the shoes and the blouse :)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm REALLY in love with your outfit *.*
    my god , the blouse is awesome ! the boots are awesome too , i love everything :)

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/2012/10/fashion-on-pariss-streets.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty look! i love every pieces that u used in your outfit :D
    check out my blog too if u like <3

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO DAMN PRETTY ceeee <3 love it! Love the shoes muchhh <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, Ive followed you yaaah :) lovely shoes btw :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ceee ws tak follow! hahahaa.. aku baru ngeluarin icon follow e wkwkwkwkw. follow ya ce.. hahahaa thanksss ceeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your top and it looks good on you wulan! :)

    xoxo,
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty !! i love your top :)

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!

    (enter my giveaway - iphone case)

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your outfit! Great blog so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit,major love for your boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete