Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sunflower

It's been a week since my last outfit post, finally I have free time to update after a little busy with my online store.
Glad to have the chance to wear this old tops from my mom's closet and paired it almost perfectly match with my new skirt from the awesome PersunMall.
Now I realize that I can't stop wearing such a bright color like this.
I love how they give the impression of fresh, bright and of course sooo young ;)



If you think that I'm about 170 cm ++ or something, no, I'm only 158 cm tall.
That's why, that's why I'm so in love with this skirt. Beside its fresh color, it's also make my legs look taller ;)
The cutting is just too good to lengthen your legs, seriously.
If you want one, they still available HERE in many colors and sizes.



floral shades - Cotton On
bracelet - Cotton On
sunflower tops - mom's old clothes
peep toe heels - Mango



 FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @wulanwu

14 comments:

  1. lovely <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! I always afraid to wear orange .___.
    You look preatty, kak :)

    The Ballad of A Rebel Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit !! you really look pretty on orange !!
    that top i cute ;)

    xoxo♥
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a super fresh bright look! you look so cute ;)

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such amazing body, envy! love the top so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so much your outfit! ♥
    Sunflower is my fav. flower ~
    cute ♥

    natasyatata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love ur skirt!!lovely look <3

    kindly visit my blog
    http://silverscented.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is amazing ♥

    xx
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful combination ! awesome <3
    xxx
    http://the-newone.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete