Sunday, October 13, 2013

WhatIWear.com


Dear all my readers, 
In this blogpost, I’m happy to announce that I was chosen to be WhatIWear Favorite Fashion Blogger of the week!
Here, as WhatIWear favorite fashion blogger of the week, I will have the chance to answer questions from all of you guys!
You can ask me about my personal style, inspiration, shopping tips, and random stuffs as well! :D
I will pick 5 questions each day in a week, starting from October, 14th 2013 (TOMORROW!!)
WhatIWear team will help me to send out the answer to you.
I hope you all can support me by sending your questions to WhatIWear’s and my twitter account:

Send as many questions as you want because I also want to know you guys better!
Can’t wait to answer your questions!
Stay pretty,
Wulan Wu :*

11 comments:

  1. congrats!!! nice blog
    shall we follow?facebook/bloglovin
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!
    you're truly an inspiration :D


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look! You got such a great blog! I am your new follower! Please stop by and maybe follow back? Thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats. Can we follow each other? Let me know
    Love
    New Post
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats! I used to be one What I wear but it didn't work for me.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats hun! You deserve it your blog is great !

    kouturekittenblog

    ReplyDelete