Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tartan Dungaree

How was your holiday fellas?
Mine is awesome. I mean, I'm very bery happy that I have 3 days extra to spent with my boyfriend.
Yeah, Ldr is still Ldr though it only in neighboring country, I miss him a lot now :(
Okay back to the post, so, my trip this time was supported by Garuda Indonesia for their new recently launch Surabaya-Singapore travel route and their campaign which I won in the competition last time, Garuda Goes to School (read the full post HERE)
And now I will share to you my ootd during the short trip ;)






 I bet you have seen many dungarees and tartan in stores, and I've been eyeing those two icons that I want so much.
Lucky me, one day my super mom give me this: a tartan dungaree.
YIPPIEE! I can't get more happier than this!
So the first question I ask is "Where did you buy it mom?" and as usual she only smile and said "from my closet"
Uh-oh! I always can't guess what kind of clothes she will inherited to me next!







red beanie - random
white tee - random
tartan dungaree - from my mom's closet
lips bag - May The 6 (instagram: @maythe6) 
strap black shoes - Romwe



9 comments:

  1. AM DROOLING OVER YOUR BAG LUCKY GIRL !!! LOVELY PICS

    N@NY

    # JOIN MY GIVEAWAY & WIN A FAB DRESS WORTH 200$

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/12/new-year-giveaway-from-dressalecom_2655.html

    - Also check my latest online shop addiction!
    leave me some love !!

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/12/manicures-of-december.html

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you look so pretty!

    love your artsy-chic-girl look <3

    eji/reji

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect look and pictures, especially this one http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oAE683eS_hU/Utdy6DxvFTI/AAAAAAAAGis/OqQnjmtrdG8/s1600/8'.jpg <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh ur mom is so cool!! loving the tartan dungaree so bad, and it probably costs a fortune to buy dungarees like this! ur lucky

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, congrats on winning the competition! you look so kewl in this outfit! looove <3

    http://indymumu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you rock dungarees hard, darling. looks effortlessly amazing

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. you rock dungarees hard, darling. looks effortlessly amazing

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete