Friday, January 20, 2017

The Printed Pants

I am back again with another outfit post . I was attending Devita's birthday lunch that day,aannnddd Happy Birthday Depitaaah!
 Just an easy outfit for casual event, I wore this root pants with a simple turtle neck top, and quickly grasp my neutral bag.


Yes, I was too lazy to curl my hair that day, so braids is the answer!
I often do this if I got so lazy to do my hair, and braids can turn it to a-ready-to-go hair in less than 5 mins ;)


I really love straight pants that become so unavoidable lately in fashion trends, and I do have plenty of them from many colors and this one is one of my favourite.
I don't need to do much effort for the tops, because the root motif itself has become a highlight to my outfit.
Besides, this neutral color makes me feel free to put any tops to pair with.


tops - random
necklace - HnM
root pants - Catherine Soepadhi
bag - BONIA
heels - Aldo


1 comment:

  1. that pants looks fantastic and i like how you styled it.
    you're gorgeous as ever! :)


    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete